Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
A local Brentwood, NH client of ours is currently looking for an Admissions Counselor for their training school. This person will be working within an admissions team helping potential and accepted students make a major career decision and guide them through the application process.
- Managing a high volume of leads (potential applicants/students) and making outbound calls to those leads.
- Counseling students on whether or not the training program is a good fit for them.
- Answering students' questions regarding the training program, finances, etc.
- Managing the candidate process from acceptance in to the program to their start date, keeping students engaged.
- Entering and managing data with a CRM database, such as SugarCRM.
- Excellent typing and communication skills, especially over the phone. All conversations with potential candidates will be over the phone.
Hours: Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
Job Type: Full-time