Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, a leader in orthopedic care in the Seacoast area, is looking for a dynamic surgical scheduler to join their team.
The qualified candidate will possess some orthopedic knowledge or prior experience. This is a fast-paced position where multi-tasking is a must. If you love working with the public and are looking for a career in a busy medical environment, we encourage you to apply.
· Scheduling surgical procedures
· Appointment confirmation
· Follow-up calls to patients
· Other administrative tasks as necessary
· Orthopedic knowledge and/or experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Professional demeanor
· Detail oriented
· Ability to juggle other responsibilities in addition to booking surgeries
This is a direct-hire full-time opportunity.