Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, an accounting services firm, on the Seacoast, is looking for a dynamic Accountant to join their team. This is a full-time opportunity, with flexibility in hours and potential for overtime during their busy seasons. They are an established, growing business, that is hoping to find a personable, organized Accountant who is excited to grow with them.
The ideal candidate will have previous Accounting experience, including payroll knowledge. Client focus is a must, as there is a lot of in person interaction both in office and at client sites. Must be computer savvy, as applications and software will vary dependent on the industry and needs of the client.
Responsibilities include the following but will vary dependent on experience and previous knowledge.
· Install, Train and setup QuickBooks for various types of businesses
· Payroll Processing setup, Enhanced-IOP
· TSheets for time Tracking setup
· Payroll Mapping to QB with Paychex
· Link 3rd Party software to QB’s
· Monthly Financial Review
· Cash Flows
· Year End 1099 Processing
· Enter and Pay Bills
· Create Invoices
· Receive Payments make deposits
· Enter Daily Sales
· Import payroll and sales from 3rd party platforms
· Download Banking & Credit card transactions through Bank feeds and match to register
· Reconcile Bank Accounts & Credit Cards
· Process Meals & Rooms Tax Payments
· Process Lottery Reports and Liquor commission reports
· Post office
· Bank runs
*Process books for various clients at their location
· Enter and Pay bills
· Enter daily sales
· Process payroll
· Import payroll if from 3rd party
· Download banking and credit card activity
· Reconcile checking and credit card accounts
· Setup New clients
· Process weekly-Bi-weekly payroll
· Process quarterly and annual forms
· Pay Taxes for 941-941-State of NH unemployment-MA w/holding and unemployment-ME w/holding & unemployment
· Report new hires
· Order supplies for clients and SSforB
· Maintain Website-Domain etc.
· Maintain Network
· Update office software
· Monthly/Annual billing of payroll clients
· Annual billing of LogMeIn
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge with the following Applications and Software is a Plus:
· QuickBooks 2013-2018 – Enterprise - QuickBooks online
· QuickBooks POS-Clover-Guest Tracker
· Enhanced Payroll - Intuit online Payroll
They are willing to pay for your QuickBooks certification if you do not currently hold one!