Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, a property management company, is looking to fill an Accounts Receivable Specialist position in the Stratham NH area. This would be a temporary to permanent, full-time opportunity, and would require a schedule of Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
The AR Specialist will be responsible for managing the reoccurring invoicing, reapplying payments, posting fees, watch AR, manage checks and other miscellaneous AR related duties. This position does require a lot of customer service as the company manages multiple properties and needs someone who is very client service focused.
The ideal candidate will...
· Be Comfortable in a Fast-Paced Environment
· Be Client Services Oriented
· Have/Be Pursuing an AS or BA in Accounting or similar degree
· Have Experience in an Office Setting
· Have Good Communication Skills
· Be Detail-Oriented
· Have Strong Multi-Tasking Abilities
For immediate consideration, email us your resume as soon as possible!