Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, a specialty physician practice, is looking to fill an Authorization Specialist position in their Exeter office. This would be a temporary to permanent, full-time opportunity and would require a schedule of Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
The ideal candidate will have experience with medical insurance/authorization processes and procedures. This position requires an independent, extremely detail-oriented individual. Previous experience in a similar position in a fast paced, medical group is highly desirable.
Examples of Responsibilities:
· Verify insurance eligibility
· Address inactive eligibility
· Submit authorization requests
· Track authorizations and provide timely follow-up on those that are pending
· 1-3 years insurance experience
· Prior medical/healthcare experience
· Medical Insurance Authorization Experience Preferred
· Team-player mentality, attention to detail and self-motivated