Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our Client, a well-respected CPA firm in New Hampshire, is looking to add multiple mid to senior level CPAs to their team. They are looking for experienced individuals in both their Portsmouth, and Manchester locations.
The ideal candidates will have a dynamic, client focused personality, along with professional accounting experience (tax & audit).
They are known for their flexible, outstanding work culture and compensation and benefits package. There are opportunities for growth into Management, Principal and Partner for the right candidates.
- Coordinating the various phases of engagements, including staffing requirements, job planning and scheduling
- Evaluating internal controls used by clients, and preparing audit programs and time budgets based upon risk assessments
- Assigning audit work to staff accountants on the basis of their knowledge and capabilities
- Supervising and training staff accountants
- Evaluating working papers to determine whether engagements are performed in accordance with professional standards and other regulatory groups
- Reviewing financial statements, disclosure notes, management letters, and other required communication letters
- Ensuring all deadlines on engagements are met
- Preparing federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts, estates and tax exempt organizations
- Preparing complicated tax returns such as consolidated returns, and returns on dissolution or liquidation
- Develop relationships with clients
- Conduct federal, state and international tax research
- Suggest and analyze client tax planning ideas
- Preparation of correspondence with clients and various tax agencies
- Assigning tax work to staff accountants on the basis of their knowledge and capabilities
- Ensuring client’s tax deadlines are met
- CPA license with at least three years of experience in public accounting
- Superior technical and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft office programs, including excel spreadsheets
- Public Accounting, Audit, Review, Compilation, Tax (Business, Individuals, Trusts)
- For Profit and Not for Profit Accounting for Privately Held Companies, GAAP
- Staff Management and Development (preferred)
- Reporting / Documentation / Analysis
- Scheduling / Planning / Budget Control / Firm Administration
- Client Relations and Development
**This is a direct-hire opportunity.**
**Competitive salary (based on experience) and competitive benefits package.**
*There is also no long distance or overnight travel required!*
Job Type: Full-time