Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, a Specialty Healthcare Provider located in New Hampshire's Seacoast area is looking for an experienced candidate for their Appointment Scheduler position.
This is the perfect opportunity for a bright individual looking to work for an established company that offers excellent potential for growth. This is a fast-paced multi-tasking position assisting current and new patients with variety of appointments to be scheduling not only internally but externally as well. Customer service excellence is expected, attention to detail, follow up and follow through expected as well
· Medical Appointment scheduling
· Appointment confirmations
· Following up patient calls
· Providing phone coverage
· Excellent communication and computer skills
· Ability to be flexible and handle a variety of work assignments
· Quick learner
· Ability to multi-task
· Comfortable in a busy, fast-paced environment
· History of outstanding customer service skills must be demonstrated
· History of good job tenure
This is a temp-to-hire, full-time, (40 hours/week 8:30 to 5:00) position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour