Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Staffing Sense is boutique staffing firm serving the local and surrounding Seacoast communities. We are currently seeking an experienced Recruiting Manager with a strong business development background and a well-developed business acumen. This person will be tasked with performing and managing specialized recruitment efforts and serve as the business development lead for the company. This individual will need to have a strong entrepreneurial spirit looking to drive business and maintain our reputation throughout the region as a premier staffing company. This role will oversee and be responsible for two principal areas: business development and recruiting. In this role, you will perform full cycle recruiting, train and mentor a junior recruiter, manage current accounts and actively seek new business opportunities.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Conduct and manage Full Cycle recruiting.
· Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to identify and recruit top professionals in various fields.
· Write and post job ads.
· Source resumes from external websites.
· Identify qualified applicants and conduct phone/skype/in-person interviews.
· Maintain a strong pipeline of talent at all times by sourcing passive and active candidates.
· Prospecting and building a new client pipeline while managing current client relationships.
· Network, establish and maintain strong client relationships.
· Account management of current and new accounts.
· Providing excellent customer service that is above and beyond the call of duty.
· Prioritize a multitude of tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
· Draft contracts and review Staffing Sense services/pricing with potential clients.
· Direct management experience in recruiting and/or business development.
· Ability to multi-task, work autonomously, and problem solve in a fast-paced environment, under time constraints.
· Advanced proficiency in MS Office; experience with ATS and/or CRM programs.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills that develop and sustain professional relationships.
· Entrepreneurial and business development experience.
· Must be highly motivated and organized; execution is fundamental in this position.
· Ability and willingness to remain flexible as the needs and priorities of Staffing Sense as well as our clients’ change.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong prioritization skills & detail-oriented.
· Critical thinking and independent problem-solving skills.
· Team Oriented, Team Player.
*Generous compensation package, commensurate to experience, including comprehensive benefits package, profit-sharing and bonuses