Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Staffing Sense is a privately-held New Hampshire based company located in Exeter that provides a full range of staffing-related services to the Seacoast and southern New Hampshire regions, including northern Massachusetts and southern Maine. As proven leaders in the staffing industry, Staffing Sense has earned an outstanding reputation by providing affordable and effective solutions, while maintaining the highest industry standards.
We specialize in a wide variety of positions and offer our clients customized solutions and services, including staffing (direct hire, temp-to-hire and/or temporary), background checks, payroll services, outplacement programs, resume screening, qualifying and more!
At Staffing Sense, we understand the importance of finding the right person for the job. Our mission is to do what is right and exceed expectations for both our clients and candidates. We aim to offer a more unique and collaborative approach that emphasizes trust, quality, and professionalism. We are a service business and cannot thrive without strong professional relationships and customer satisfaction.
Our team believes it is important to give back to our local community and regularly volunteers for several charitable events, organizations and initiatives in the Seacoast area. We are proud to be a part of the region and acknowledge the exceptional character and compassion of this special community. The following is a list of some of the organizations we are involved with:
Richie McFarland Children’s Center (Stratham, NH)
- Annual sponsor of RMCC Charity Golf Tournament, Touch-A-Truck fundraiser and Bruins Alumni Benefit Hockey Game
- Staffing Sense President, Roy S. Aboody, serves on the RMCC Board of Directors
Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce (Exeter, NH)
- Annual contributor to Exeter Chamber Children’s Fund
- Hosted Business After Hours on several occasions
Northern New England Association of Personnel Services (Dover, NH)
- Regular staff participation in NNEAPS educational programming and training seminars
Seacoast School of Technology (Exeter, NH)
- Judged the state Career & Technical Student Organization (CTSO) competitions, which helped students build their interviewing and career development skills
- Regularly volunteered as guest speakers and also volunteered time and office space for on-site interview training and competition preparation
Our staff members have also contributed in various ways to the following organizations:
ALS Association · American Cancer Society · American Independence Museum · Autism Speaks · Brain Injury Association of NH · David Barrows Adventure Fund · Doctors Without Borders · Exeter High School Wrestling Program · Exeter Rotary Club · Exeter Youth Soccer Association · Habitat for Humanity · Immune Deficiency Foundation · Make-A-Wish · Making Strides Against Breast Cancer · March of Dimes · Muscular Dystrophy Association · Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society · NH Food Bank · NH SPCA · Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Organization · United Way · Walk for Hunger · World Wildlife Fund · Wounded Warriors